The Odd-Even scheme may be extended for few more days
By Dainik Jagran 08-Dec-2019
- Due to the continuous stubble burning in Punjab and Haryana, the situation regarding air pollution in Delhi-NCR is worrying.
- If pollution is not reduced, the Odd-Even scheme can be extended for a few more days.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, the air in Delhi-NCR will be extremely toxic.
- According to the Air Quality Index, the PM2.5 and PM10 levels are above 400 in most areas of Delhi.
- The PM2.5 level has been recorded at 448 micrograms per cubic meter at 9 am on Wednesday, which is considered to be very dangerous.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know