Will the country's economy be worsen in the second quarter?
By Navbharat Times 06-Dec-2019
- The country's ailing economy is expected to get further setback.
- With the failure of industrial production more than the expectation in September and its possibility of meaningful recovery, the country's two major banks have forecast GDP growth to come down to 5% in the current financial year.
- Let us tell you that in financial year 2019, GDP growth was 6.8%.
- SBI in its report has projected GDP growth of five per cent for the whole year, which was earlier reported to be 6.1%.
- The report also predicted a large rate cut in the December monetary policy review by the Reserve Bank, but according to the bank it would not be right for RBI to do so.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know