Wait for Haryana cabinet expansion will end on Thursday
By Dainik Jagran 10-Dec-2019
- The wait for the expansion of the Haryana Cabinet is going to end on Thursday. The new ministers will be sworn in tomorrow.
- According to sources, an agreement has been reached between BJP and JJP on the names and portfolios of the ministers.
- It is being told that by keeping the Finance and Industry Department with the BJP, it can give agriculture, excise and taxation, and town and country planning to the JJP.
- After the consent of Dushyant Chautala, Chief Minister Manohar Lal has also informed the party high command.
- The cabinet expansion was earlier scheduled to take place on 13 November but due to disagreements with the Sangh, it will take place on Thursday. The reason for disagreement is the number 13 which is considered to be inauspicious.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know