UP govt. deployed the security of suresh rana, sangeet som and 59 others
By Amar Ujala 06-Dec-2019
- In view of the Kamlesh Tiwari murder case, supreme courts verdict in Ayodhya case and many other cases, the state govt. has decided to increase the security of 59 people, including several ministers.
- Minister Suresh Rana's security has been increased from Y category to Z plus, while Sangeet Som and Nand Gopal Nandi have been given Z category protection.
- Iqbal Ansari and Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas president Ram Vilas Vedanti has also been upheld.
- If sources are to be believed, among those whose security has been increased at the government level, there are 10 such people whose court had given instructions to increase the security.
- On the other hand, after the Kamlesh murder case, security of 150 people has been increased in different districts on the instructions of the CM.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know