Affordable hostel part of the right to education: Yogendra Yadav Shows Support to JNU Protest
By Molitics 12-Nov-2019
- On Monday, the protest organized by JNUSU over different issues including the fee hike took an ugly turn when a fight broke out between protesting students and the police.
- On this Swaraj India President, Yogendra Yadav showed solidarity with the JNU students.
- He tweeted that he was able to study at JNU because of the NTC scholarship of Rs 250 pm which covered all expenses.
Also Read: JNU: अंदर उपराष्ट्रपति बैठे हैं और बाहर छात्र पुलिस से भिड़ रहे हैं
- He further wrote that "if the hostel fee was not subsidized, my parents may have found it difficult to afford my education."
- Let us tell you that the HRD ministry has increased the hostel fee to 300% and the students are protesting over it.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know