Kher opens rail underbridge at Mani Majra
By Thetribune 12-Nov-2019
- A rail underbridge (RUB) was inaugurated by Kirron Kher, MP, at the Mani Majra railway crossing today.
- It will provide additional connectivity between Chandigarh and Panchkula, and also facilitate smooth movement of traffic from the Housing Board complex, Mani Majra, to Chandigarh.
- Kher inaugurated the bridge in the presence of UT Adviser Manoj Parida and other officers of the UT Administration.
- MP said the project would provide relief to residents of Mani Majra.
- Kher had laid the foundation stone of the RUB on August 14, 2017.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know