Congress In Kerala Unhappy Over Alliance Talks With Sena In Maharashtra
By Ndtv 12-Nov-2019
- Kerala State Congress Committee chief Mullapally Ramachandran expressed his displeasure with the ongoing talks with Shiv Sena for the govt. formation in Maharashtra.
- "If there is no majority to form a government, then it's better to sit in the opposition," said Mullapally Ramachandran.
- While the senior authority is making all the efforts to ally in Maharashtra, Kerala unit has clearly shown their discomfort with the tie-up.
- Previously, NCP and Congress are allies in Maharashtra.
- Whereas, in Kerala, the three NCP legislators are allies of the ruling CPM-led Left and NCP has a state minister.
ALSO READ: ‘Justice should not be denied to poor’: CM Pinarayi Vijayan tells Kerala police
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know