'Maharashtra may have elections soon.'
By Molitics 13-Dec-2019
- Shiv Sena, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and Congress alliance seems to form the government in Maharashtra.
- Although the NCP and Congress have not opened their cards yet but Shiv Sena has stepped in to ally with the two parties.
- Meanwhile, Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam has raised questions on a possible alliance and predicted that Maharashtra may hold elections soon.
- Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam said that no matter who forms the government and how but one thing is clear that elections will be held in Maharashtra again in 2020.
- Earlier, Sanjay Nirupam had also raised questions that 'Congress-NCP may have to take support from Shiv Sena, which will be a disastrous step and should never happen'.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know