Misuse of President, Prime Minister's picture will now cost one lakh
By Tv9 Bharatvarsh 06-Dec-2019
- The Central Government is going to bring a big change in the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act 1950.
- If anyone misuses the picture of the Prime Minister, the President and other dignitaries after the change, then the accused will have to pay a fine of 200 times and will also face punishment.
- The central government has become aware of the use of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's picture in the advertisement of private companies, after which the government is going to bring the provision of punishment in the symbol and name (Prevention of Improper Use) Act-1950.
- The existing Symbol and Names Act provides for a maximum fine of Rs 500. Under the new law, the fine will be increased 200 times to one lakh.
- Also, if the law is violated several times, it can be punishable for three to six months.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know