Kalyan Singh demanded Bhavya Ram Mandir in Ayodhya
By Amar Ujala 08-Dec-2019
- After the Supreme Court's verdict over Ayodhya, former Chief Minister and former Governor Kalyan Singh called a press conference over it.
- The governor said that he can’t play the politics on Ram Mandir and all should respect the decision of the Supreme Court.
- Kalyan Singh demands that a grand Ram temple should be established in Ayodhya.
- On giving five acres of land to the mosque Kalyan Singh stated that the Supreme Court has followed justice and law and at the same time has taken care of the unity and integrity of the society.
- Kalyan Singh said, "I have full faith in Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath that Ramnagari will grow amazingly."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know