Mayawati showed the way out to many people, including former MLC Sunil Chittor
By News 18 15-Dec-2019
- Three former district presidents, including former BSP MLC Sunil Chittor, former MLA Kalicharan Suman, former MLA Viru Suman, have been expelled from the party in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- It is being told that this decision has been taken by taking an action on indiscipline in the party.
- The fact is that, after the Lok Sabha elections 2019, these MLAs were found to be involved in anti-party activities, on which the BSP supremo Mayawati has decided to expel them from the party.
- Earlier on Saturday, Meerut Mayor Sunita Verma and her husband and former MLA Yogesh Verma were expelled from the Bahujan Samaj Party.
- Please tell that BSP supremo Mayawati had instructed that if the members of the party were found close to other parties and involved in anti-party activities, they would be thrown out.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know