Use funds on road repairs first, Kirron tells MC
By Thetribune 10-Nov-2019
- A day after Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore announced a financial assistance of Rs 150 crore for the Municipal Corporation.
- MP Kirron Kher today told the corporation not to spend all funds on community centres and instead take up road-related works first.
- “Now, you should be happy that you have got Rs 150 crore…but do not spend all funds on community centres.
- she said a gathering of councillors and MC officials from the dais during the inaugural day of a two-day kirtan samagam being organised by the civic body to commemorate the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak at Sector 34 here.
- She had also expressed displeasure over the MC exhausting its fixed deposits.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know