CM Jagan urges people to maintain peace post Ayodhya Verdict
By Ani 09-Nov-2019
- After hours of SC verdict on the Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case, Andhra Pradesh CM Jaga Mohan Reddy urged the People to maintain peace.
- "I appeal to all people tourist train from violence and corporate in peacekeeping" Reddy Twitted.
- CM also appealed to all communities to not make any comments that would provoke or inside communalism regarding the verdict.
- SC on Saturday directed to alot 5 acres of land to the Muslims and do the arrangements to construct Ram Mandir on the disputed land.
- This verdict has ended the decades long dispute over the Ayodhya land.
ALSO READ: ‘Connect to Andhra’ website launched, MLA first donor
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know