Hemant Soren to be the Chief Ministerial Face of Jharkhand Polls
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) will contest on 43 seats in the assembly election while Congress will field candidates in 31 constituencies the alliance informed.
- JMM's working president Hemant Soren will be the chief ministerial face for the polls.
- The leaders of the alliance in a joint press conference announced, "JMM, Congress, and RJD will contest on 43:31:7 formula for the 81 seats."
Also Read: Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das meets Amit Shah to finalize candidates for Assembly polls
- While RJD has been left with only 7 seats to the contest the elections.
- Singh also said, "JMM will field its candidates in 4 seats - Gumla, Bishunpur, Garhwa, and Latehar."
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know