Andhra to attract Rs 2 lakh cr investment in petroleum sector: Dharmendra Pradhan
By Economic Times 22-Nov-2019
- Union Minister for Petroleum, Natural Resources and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan on Friday said that Andhra Pradesh would get Rs 2 lakh crore investments in the next five years.
- He said that world leaders in the petroleum sector are willing to invest in the east coast.
- Over Reddy's request for the supply of iron ore from National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Union Minister has responded positively.
- The state government and the NMDC would sign an agreement in this regard very soon.
- The CM also requested the Union Minister to set up a greenfield crude oil refinery and petrochemical complex in Kakinada as mentioned in Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know