KCR is all praised for supporting toddy tappers
By Telangana Today 09-Nov-2019
- BC Welfare Association national chief R Krishnaiah appreciated Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao for his support to toddy tappers.
- Association spokesperson and State working president Dasu Suresh praised Excise Minister V Srinivas Goud and Special Secretary Somesh kumar for their efforts in issuing the government order.
- The order extended to Rs 10.9 crore to families of toddy tappers who were victims of accidental deaths.
- Dasu also urged the Chief Minister to extend the Rs 5 lakh insurance scheme to other BCs such as fishermen, carpenters, shepherds, weavers and electricians who are prone to risk in their day-to-day professional activities.
- He also requested Chandrashekhar Rao to extend the Rs 3,000 investment support to all BC artisans and handicraft workers of Telangana.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know