Badnore announces Rs 150 crore for MC
By Thetribune 09-Nov-2019
- Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore has announced a financial assistance of approximately Rs 150 crore to the cash-starved Chandigarh Municipal Corporation.
- Besides, the Governor has also approved an increase in the ward development fund from Rs 80 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
- The assistance was announced after an all-party delegation of councillors, led by Mayor Rajesh Kalia, met the Governor today at the Raj Bhawan.
- Sources said of the Rs 150 crore, the Administration would release Rs 50 crore for road recarpeting work.
- The remaining amount will be released soon.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know