Central Govt Can't Take 'Credit' For Ayodhya Verdict: Uddhav Thackeray
By NDTV 09-Nov-2019
- Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said that the central government cannot take 'credit' for the SC's much-awaited judgment.
- Let us tell you that SC is reading out the verdict on the much-awaited Ram Janmbhoomi-Babari Masjid land case.
- Uddhav Thackeray said, "we had requested the govt to make a law on construction of Ram Temple (in Ayodhya) but the government did not do that."
Also Read: BJP and Sena Have Not Snapped Ties: NCP Jayant Patil
- He further said that the government cannot take the credit even if the verdict is pro-temple.
- Let us tell you that BJP and Shiv Sena are at the loggerheads over the CM's post as Shiv Sena is adamant on 50:50 formula and BJP is not agreeing to it.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know