Dushyant pen down to PM, told how to stop air pollution
By Amar Ujala 19-Nov-2019
- In view of the increasing pollution problem in the country, Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala has written a letter to PM Narendra Modi.
- In his letter, Dushyant has demanded PM to solve the problem of th epollution with artificial rain.
- Through the letter, the Deputy Chief Minister has urged the PM to use the scientific technique of cloud seeding (artificial rain) in the national interest to tackle air pollution.
- Dushyant said, “Delhi-NCR region has been facing a huge problem of air pollution for the last several days. In future also, this problem can take a violent form. Therefore, there is a need to show seriousness on this problem.”
- Deputy CM Dushyant has praised the plan to reduce the level of air pollution through artificial rain prepared by IIT Kanpur.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know