YS Jagan meets Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
By Hans India 08-Nov-2019
- The transfer of Iron ore from NMDC(National Mineral Development Corporation) to Kadapa has been approved, and the AP government will soon sign the MOU with NMDC.
- On Friday, Union Petroleum, Natural Gas and Steel Minister Dharmendra Pradhan met with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- In the next five years, investment of more then Rs 2 lakh crores in petroleum, natural gas and steel industry.
- It is decided that the CSR funds should be paid to the oil companies in terms of resource revenues in the state.
- Earlier, Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan met with Governor Biswabhushan Harichandan and discussed various issues relating to the state.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed cheques to AgriGold depositors today
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know