Andhra CM Jagan's move to spend Rs 73 lakh for doors and windows draws flak from TDP
By News Minute 08-Nov-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh government has sanctioned Rs 73 lakh for doors and windows of Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy's residence in Amaravati.
- This has come under flak from the opposition and opposition leader Chandrababu Naidu is leading the attack.
- TDP President slammed Jagan for allotting the whopping amount when the state is in a fiscal mess.
- This order is issued by Roads and Buildings Department on October 15, sanctioning Rs 73 lakh for supply and installation of aluminium windows/doors and miscellaneous works in camp residence and office block of the Chief Minister.
- It was in February this year when Jagan, then the Leader of the Opposition, had moved to the palatial house at Tadepalli in Guntur district in the state capital Amaravati.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed cheques to AgriGold depositors today
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know