Abdullapurmet Tahsildar Murder Case: accused died in hospital
By Telangana Today 08-Nov-2019
- The prime suspect in the brutal killing of Abdullapurmet Tahsildar Vijaya Reddy died on Thursday.
- K Suresh, the accused, who had suffered more than 60 per cent burns, was declared dead at 3.25 pm by the doctors.
- On November 4, Suresh had doused Vijaya Reddy with petrol in her chamber and then set her on fire, allegedly in connection with a land dispute.
- In the process, he too suffered serious burns while she ran out of the chambers and collapsed on the veranda, dying on the spot.
- Suresh had then surrendered before the Abdullapurmet police who shifted him to the hospital.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know