Stop trolling TN Min Pandiarajan: Stalin urges cadres after protest
By Times Of India 08-Nov-2019
- Earlier, TN Minister Pandiarajan gave a controversial statement against Stalin's arrest during the Emergency.
- After which DMK cadres criticised the minister and have burnt his effigies in addition to voicing their condemnation of the statement.
- Online supporters of the party have also been trolling Pandiarajan with memes and tweets.
- DMK chief MK Stalin has asked party cadres to drop protests planned against the minister.
- For this gesture Minister thanked Stalin and said, "There are some misunderstandings in this issue. I will respond shortly."
ALSO, READ. Include Tamil in traffic violation receipts or face protest: Stalin
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know