Haryana govt. convenes meeting on stubble management, which farmer be benefited
By Amar Ujala 14-Nov-2019
- The action mode of the Haryana government has turned on after the Supreme Court rebuked the rising pollution.
- The government officials have met and made a provision to give Rs 100 per quintal to small holdings on stubble management.
- This bonus will be given at the same time to the farmers coming to the market to sell paddy crop. So that instead of burning straw in their field, they should pay attention to its management.
- This decision of the government will benefit farmers with less than five acres of land.
- There are about 90 thousand such farmers who cultivate less than five acres. Also, the government has information on land and bank accounts of all farmers.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know