Sub-group rejects high-rise High Court expansion plan
By Thetribune 08-Nov-2019
- The sub-group of the Chandigarh Heritage Conservation Committee has disapproved of the revised proposal for a ground plus three-level building under the expansion plan of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Instead of the revised proposal for a multi-storeyed building, the sub-group had recommended a low-rise building as per the first plan prepared by the architect, Satnam Namita and Associates.
- The sub-group has submitted its recommendations to the Chandigarh Heritage Conservation Committee
- Members of the group visited the site last week to give their recommendations on two issues — revised expansion plan of the High Court.
- The members recommended that the security wall may be allowed where it is necessary for security reasons.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know