Yogi government on corruption: 7 police officers forced to retire
By News18 14-Dec-2019
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has continued to crack down on corruption. He had forcibly given retirement to the seven provincial police service officers on Friday.
- After taking the action against seven PPS officers, several tweets have been made from the Yogi Adityanath Office official Twitter handle, which has clarified that the government will not tolerate corruption.
- After coming to power in 2017, the Yogi government has launched a campaign against corruption in all government departments.
- According to the data released by the government, action has been taken against more than 600 government officials and employees in the last 2 years.
- In fact, in the last 2 years, the Yogi government has given punishments like suspension and demotion to more than 400 officers, employees.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know