CM Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed cheques to AgriGold depositors today
By Hans India 07-Nov-2019
- Andhra Pradesh CM Jaganmohan Reddy said that within five months of coming to power, Agri Gold victims are happy.
- About 3.7 lakh depositors, who have less than `10,000 deposits with the scam-hit company, were given cheques.
- About 1150 crore has been allocated for this scheme.
- He alleged that the victims had faced hardships in the Chandrababu's tenure, who didn't get any justice.
- "Glad to be able to do justice to the victims within five months. Cheques will also be distributed to depositors under 20,000." the chief minister asserted.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know