Karnataka HC Orders Yediyurappa Govt to Reconsider Ban on Tipu Jayanti
By NDTV 07-Nov-2019
- The Karnataka HC asked the Yediyurappa government to reconsider its decision to scrap Tipu Jayanti.
- The Karnataka HC said," We direct the state govt to reconsider its decision and take appropriate decision in this regard within two months."
- Court also said that the decision to scrap Tipu Jayanti was taken in a single day by the BJP when they didn't even have a cabinet.
Also Read: BJP Attacks Congress Over Illegal Tapping of Phones
- Tipu Jayanti celebrations during the former Congress-JD(S) coalition govt's rule had given rise to protests from BJP, who termed it as a form of minority appeasement.
- Let us tell you that the court gave a verdict on a petition filed by a group of activists against the decision taken by Yediyurappa govt
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know