Cheating in the name of a job in Raj Bhavan, the Governor ordered an inquiry
By Molitics 07-Nov-2019
- In Andhra Pradesh, outsourcing agency Miss Sumati Corporate Private Service Limited Company lured people in the name of jobs in Raj Bhavan.
- State Governor Vishwa Bhushan Harichandanane has ordered the state police to investigate by ordering an inquiry into the scam.
- According to a press release, a complaint was received by the officials of Raj Bhavan on this whole matter, in which it was told that Miss Sumati Corporate Private Service Limited Company had cheated people in the name of the job in Raj Bhavan.
- During this time, the names of several employees working in Raj Bhavan are also said to be involved in this.
- The Governor has ordered immediate legal and criminal action against the agency and the persons responsible for this illegal act.
ALSO READ: English medium to be implemented in all Andhra govt schools
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know