Narendra Modi warned his ministers for unnecessary statements!
By Molitics 22-Nov-2019
- Narendra Modi has prohibited his ministers from making unnecessary statements after the Supreme Court's decision on the Ayodhya case.
- During a meeting of the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister said that it is everyone's responsibility to maintain harmony in the country after the decision of the Supreme Court.
- Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi can give his verdict in the Ayodhya case before retiring on 17 November.
- It was also said in the meeting that there should be neither celebrations nor sorrows over the decision of the court.
- As the time for the verdict of Ayodhya case in the Supreme Court is getting closer, the law-and-order agencies in the state are also getting ready.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know