AJL land allotment case: special ED court granted bail to Hooda, Vora
By Dainik Jagran 06-Dec-2019
- Former Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda and former Union Minister Motilal Vora have been granted relief by the Special ED Court in the AJL Plot Allotment Case of Panchkula. The court has approved the anticipatory bail petition of the leaders.
- On August 26, the ED had filed a complaint against Hooda and Motilal Vora in this case.
- There are allegations that Hooda has given a plot of Rs 64.93 crore to AJL for Rs 69 lakh 39 thousand.
- The ED in its investigation found that Hooda had misappropriated his official position and under the guise of re-allotment of the plot, AJL has alloted 1982 interest rates.
- According to the ED, the market value of the plot was Rs 64.93 crore, while it was allotted to Hooda for Rs 69.39 lakh.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know