Indresh appealed for peace after Ayodhya Verdict
By Molitics 21-Nov-2019
- Indresh Kumar from RSS, said that in Ayodhya, the four-five-hundred-years-old conflict is now a few days and hours left to deal.
- He said that whatever decision will come, it should not be associated with the victory of any religion.
- “We are Hindus and Muslims later, first we should consider ourselves as Indians, everyone wants peace in the country.” - He added.
- He said that even when the High Court had divided the land in the Ayodhya case, there were attempts to provoke emotions.
- Today, the public is not enraged by fear, confusion or any deception, because of this the matter has gone amicably in the legal process.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know