BJP Attacks Congress Over Illegal Tapping of Phones
By Times Of India 07-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, BJP cornered Congress over the "illegal surveillance" on politicians and others in Karnataka under the JD(S)-Congress rule.
- BJP's IT cell head Amit Malviya tweeted that Congress which was screaming of 'state surveillance' was actually tapping phones of several influential people.
- Amit Malviya was pointing on the reports of an investigation into illegal tapping of phones of prominent leaders.
Also Read: Congress to Launch 'Wake up Kumbhkaran' Campaign Against BJP Govt
- According to the investigation, Bengaluru police snooped on politicians and other prominent personalities.
- They mixed their numbers with red sanders smugglers who they were illegally tapping.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know