Ayodhya dispute case: Special attention is being given to the security measures
By Dainik Bhaskar 15-Nov-2019
- Keeping in view that the Supreme Court's judgement in Ayodhya dispute case is about to come, security has been increased in Ayodhya and the surrounding districts.
- Followed that, Section 144 has been implemented in Ayodhya till 10 December.
- Eight temporary jails have been prepared in Ambedkar Nagar colleges.
- Along with that, the security forces has been held in 700 government schools, 50 UP board affiliated and 25 CBSE schools.
- 16 thousand Volunteers have been deployed in 1600 places for monitoring on social media.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know