Corridor may help resolve conflicts: Ex-PM
By Thetribune 07-Nov-2019
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said how Punjab was moving away from the Guru’s philosophy, as its youth were getting addicted to drugs, air and water were polluted and culture being eroded.
- The session was attended by Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu, Governors of Punjab and Haryana VP Singh Badnore and Satyadeo Narain Arya and Chief Ministers Capt Amarinder Singh and ML Khattar.
- The session also saw legislators from both Punjab and Haryana sit in the Vidhan Sabha hall after more than 50 years.
- Naidu hoped that the opening of the corridor would be a sign of peace, harmony and humanism, and contribute to the realisation of Guru Nanak’s vision of an ideal society.
- Manmohan Singh said the Kartarpur model should be replicated in the future too as a lasting resolution of conflicts.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know