Denied LS Ticket, Senior Delhi Congress Leader Rajkumar Chauhan Switches Sides To BJP
By Outlook India 06-Nov-2019
- Former Delhi minister and senior Congress leader Rajkumar Chauhan quit the Congress party to join the BJP.
- He was a four-time MLA and minister in the Sheila Dikshit government and was upset with Congress party for not getting the ticket from the North West Delhi Lok Sabha seat.
- He quit the party just a day before the national capital votes in the parliamentary election, in the presence of its Delhi unit chief Manoj Tiwari and Union minister Vijay Goel.
- Chauhan said he believed in the policies of PM Modi and would work to strengthen bonds of his Khatik community with the BJP.
- Tiwari said the decision of Chauhan to quit the Congress "exposed" the party's policy.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know