'Andhra HC must come up in Rayalaseema': Striking Kurnool lawyers write to Jagan
By News Minute 06-Nov-2019
- The Kurnool District Bar Associations Joint Action Committee (JAC) wrote a letter to AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, highlighting an ongoing protest undertaken by them, and requesting an audience with the YSRCP chief.
- "The Advocates Associations of Kurnool District have been on relay hunger strike for the last 56 days, demanding he shifting of the High Court of AP, from Amaravati to Kurnool, in the Rayalaseema region," the JAC said in its letter.
- Asking the public representatives to support the cause, the JAC said that they wished to meet the CM and submit a detailed proposal to establish the High Court in Kurnool.|
- The Visakhapatnam Bar Association (VBA), held a general body meeting and passed a unanimous resolution on the issue to take it up with the state government and the Centre.
- The lawyers are also seeking to meet Union FM Sitharaman to establish a separate National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) in Visakhapatnam.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan held a review on roads and buildings department, says the sand shortage is a temporary problem
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know