Heavy Rains Likely As Cyclone "Maha" To Hit Gujarat Coast On November 7
By Ndtv 05-Nov-2019
- The very severe cyclonic storm "Maha" might weaken further into a cyclonic storm before hitting the Gujarat coast near Union Territory of Diu on Thursday.
- It is likely to bring "heavy to very heavy rains" at isolated places in the state along with gusty winds at the speed of up to 90 kmph, the weather department said today.
- By the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the very severe cyclonic storm is hovering around 650 km west-southwest of Porbandar and 700 kms west-southwest of Veraval in the Arabian sea.
- "It is very likely to move east-northeastwards with rapid weakening.
- It is very likely to cross Gujarat coast around Diu as a cyclonic storm with a maximum sustained wind speed of 70-80 kmph gusting to 90 kmph around the morning hours of November 7," an IMD bulletin said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know