Delay in Odisha government's nod clouds future of water project
By Newindiaexpress 05-Nov-2019
- With the state government yet to give its permission to lay pipeline over a culvert of Biju Expressway.
- But uncertainty looms large over completion of phase-II work of Integrated Rural Piped Water Supply (IRPWS) project at Pradhanpali in Dhankauda block.
- The work is being executed by Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (RWSS).
- Executive Engineer, RWSS BP Routray said a target was set to complete the work by July this year.
- However, it is yet to be completed due to delay in laying of pipeline over a culvert of Biju Expressway at Bhalubahal.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know