Stubble Burning In Haryana "Much Lower" Than Punjab, Says ML Khattar
By Ndtv 05-Nov-2019
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar said states should stop playing a blame game on the issue of air pollution as this problem is not limited to any particular state.
- Khattar said the affected states should make joint efforts to address the problem.
- He urged Delhi CM Kejriwal to keep a check on such activities as Delhi CM has been holding stubble burning in neighboring states responsible for worsening air quality in the national capital.
- He added, "In the last 24 hours, only 70 cases of burning of agriculture residue has been reported in Haryana which is much lower than the cases reported in the neighboring state of Punjab".
- With a slogan of "Paryavaran Bachao-Bhavishya Banao", he told reporters that people should make all out efforts to minimise the pollution.
Also Read: INLD leader Abhay Singh Chautala Holds a Meeting of the Party
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know