Kerala govt. for implementing SC verdict on Sabarimala: Pinarayi Vijayan
By The New Indian Express 05-Nov-2019
- The Sabarimala shrine will now be open for the Mandala-Makaravilakku pilgrimage season on November 16.
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan informed about the govt.’s opinion of implementing the Supreme Court verdict of allowing women of all age groups to enter the temple.
- Asked about the possibility of bringing in a legislation to overcome the SC verdict, the CM said that such a move will set a wrong precedent.
- “A majority in the society are believers and the govt. is obliged to protect their beliefs. But it is also obligated to guard those believers who face attacks from another section in the name of faith,” Pinarayi said.
- Earlier, the chief minister alleged that Congress and BJP had tried to mislead the believers to trigger unrest in the society through false campaigns.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know