Intra-Party Rift In Odisha Congress Widens
By Odishatv 05-Nov-2019
- Revolt against Odisha Congress chief Niranjan Patnaik refused to die down as a faction of the party today met senior leader Hemananda Biswal to mobilise support for a change in party leadership in Odisha.
- A Congress leader said that we apprised him (Biswal) about the present situation of the party and also told him that we want Barabati-Cuttack MLA Mohammed Moquim to be the party president .
- Speaking over the issue, Biswal said that he will reveal his opinion in front of the AICC.
- The leaders needs to reach out to people at panchayat level to strengthen the party.
- Congress MLA Tara Bahinipati came down heavily on the revolting leaders and said that such activities have pushed the party 20 years back.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know