‘Harsimrat, Jagir behind credit game’
By Thetribune 05-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh said the SAD was leaving no stone unturned to take credit for 550th Parkash Purb celebrations.
- The Akalis, in the name of the SGPC, are trying to prove to the Sikh community across the world that they are organising the celebrations.
- On ground, the entire arrangements have been made by the state government.
- There is thus no confusion among the public as to who is the main organiser.
- The Akalis are being led by Harsimrat Kaur Badal and Bibi Jagir Kaur.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know