‘Harsimrat, Jagir behind credit game’
By Thetribune 05-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh said the SAD was leaving no stone unturned to take credit for 550th Parkash Purb celebrations.
- The Akalis, in the name of the SGPC, are trying to prove to the Sikh community across the world that they are organising the celebrations.
- On ground, the entire arrangements have been made by the state government.
- There is thus no confusion among the public as to who is the main organiser.
- The Akalis are being led by Harsimrat Kaur Badal and Bibi Jagir Kaur.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know