Odisha govt inks pacts for youth skill development
By Outlookindia 05-Nov-2019
- The Odisha government has signed an MoU and two agreements with TATA Strive and Tech Mahindra for skill development and to create employment opportunities for the youth here.
- The Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T) and TATA Strive signed an agreement on Monday to impart life skills to students in all 49 government ITIs.
- The Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) signed an agreement with Tech Mahindra to set up a state-of-the-art facility to start its operations for international BPO for global customers.
- This will provide additional employment in the BPO sector in the state, said an official.
- Every year, 30 students will get training in the field of AI and ML for a period of 12 months.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know