Naveen Patnaik Sacks Six Govt Officers for Corruption
By Theweek 04-Nov-2019
- Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday dismissed six government officers from service.
- He withheld pension benefits of five others for being involved in corruption, officials said.
- They said the action by Patnaik is part of the state government’s zero tolerance towards corruption.
- The state government has so far dismissed 44 officers, withheld pension of 11 others and ordered premature retirement to 10 officials as part of it.
- The other retired officials are Niranjan Jena, the assistant engineer of PWD at Sundargarh and a junior engineer of Khunta block in Mayurbhanj.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know