Many People I Met Worried About The Violation Of Privacy: Jagdeep Dhankhar
By Navbharat Times 04-Nov-2019
- Governor Jagdeep Dhankar said many people have expressed concern about the violation of privacy.
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee said that the PM Modi-led government was "fully aware" of the security breach on WhatsApp.
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp said earlier this week that globally unknown entities were spying on Indian journalists and human rights activists using Israeli spyware 'Pegasus'.
Also Read: TMC Refuses RS Committee Chair, Dubs it as “crumbs of tokenism”
- Governor Dhankar said, "I have met many important people here from politics, business sector and other officials who have told me that their privacy has been violated."
- TMC general secretary Partha Chatterjee said that the Governor should immediately release the names of those who have expressed concern over "espionage".
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know