Include Tamil in traffic violation receipts or face protest: Stalin
By Newindianexpress 04-Nov-2019
- DMK president MK Stalin on Sunday warned of launching protests if the State government did not initiate steps to get Tamil language included in the receipts issued by police for traffic violations.
- Also, he accused the government of failing to prevent outbreak and spread of dengue.
- Speaking at a wedding ceremony in Pudukkottai on Sunday, the DMK leader said that accepting the new traffic laws is a secondary issue.
- The electronic receipts given for traffic violations are only in English and Hindi. This situation needs to be changed immediately. If it does not change, protests led by the DMK will take place.
- While talking about the importance of self-respect movement, Stalin said that he was not critical of traditional marriages.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know