Odisha to come up with social registry for all welfare programmes
By Thehindu 04-Nov-2019
- To create a single source of authenticated family details for all welfare programmes, the Odisha government has proposed to come up with a Social Registry.
- A stakeholders’ consultation to finalise this social protection delivery platform is scheduled be held here on November 5.
- The concept paper says the State should have data across schemes like correct and authenticated family details, single source of truth for all departments, metadata model, data standardization and normalization.
- The social registry is expected to identify the correct target beneficiary and weed out ghost and ineligible beneficiaries.
- Allegations of ghost beneficiaries gobbling up benefits keep coming at regular interval.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know