Former PM releases book, hails Sikh women’s courage
By Thetribune 04-Nov-2019
- Former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh on Sunday made a salutary reference to the “courageous” role of women of the Sikh community.
- He cited the incident of Muktsar battle between the army of Guru Gobind Singh and that of Aurangzeb.
- This was at a function after he released a book of selected poems of poetess and spiritualist late Baljeet Kaur Tulsi, mother of Rajya Sabha member and Congress leader KTS Tulsi.
- The book is written in Punjabi and contains about 70 poems.
- Former Chief Justice of India Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar (retd) was the guest of honour.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know