Ministers, MLAs told to attend tomorrow’s event
By Thetribune 04-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh on Sunday directed all ministers and MLA to reach Sultanpur Lodhi on November 5 to take part in the “sehaj path” being organised by the government.
- The bhog will be held on November 12.
- Cultural Affairs Minister Charanjit Channi today visited the venue.
- President Ram Nath Kovind is expected to visit Sultanpur Lodhi on November 12.
- The directions from the Chief Minister came even as the SGPC is going ahead with setting up its own stage at Guru Nanak Stadium, located a short distance from Gurdwara Ber Sahib.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know